Paper Presentation and Publication - Biotechnology
- Chandrappa C P - In Vitro Apoptotic Activity of Endophytic Fungal Lectin Isolated from Endophyte, Aspergillus flavus of Viscum album on Human Breast Adenocarcinoma Cell Line (MCF-7), Metabolomics 6(1):1-7.
- Chandrappa C P - Endophytic synthesis of silver chloride nanoparticles from Penicillium sp. of Calophyllum apetalum. Advances in natural sciences: nanoscience and nanotechnology. 7. 1-5.
- Chandrappa C P - Biogenesis of silver nanoparticles by Penicillium sp. of Calophyllum apetalum Willd. and their characterization, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 5:7, 8171-8180
- Chandrappa C P - Calophyllum apetalum interceded blend of silver nanoparticles and their antimicrobial impact,Indian Journal of NanoScience
- Chandrappa C P - Mycosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using extract of endophytic fungi, Penicillium species of Glycosmis Indian Journal of NanoScience
- Chandrappa C P - mauritiana and its antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and tyrokinase inhibitory activity. Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 7. 1-9.
- Chandrappa C P - Mycosynthesis of silver nanoparticles by Alternaria sp isolated from bark part of Calophyllum apetalum, Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Salman Dinakar M - Pharmacology of Low Molecular Weight Proteins in Cancer- A review, Plant science Feed, 5(1):16-20.